Tuesday, August 22, 2006

 

Katherine's Cup has arrived

My Katherine's Cup Spindle from Greensleeves Spindle (www.greenssleevesspindles.com), has arrived. It is just beautiful. I am not one who can spindle, I tried it a couple of times and gave up, ( lack of patience). Well , last night, with Janettes assistance I was spinning with my spindle. I can't wait to get home from work to spin some more. Like Janette says, " 20 minutes a day, that's all it takes", so 20 minutes a day it will be.



Last night, Janette and I went over our color choices and fiber selections for the Florida Fiber In in the Radisson Barcelo Hotel in Orlando, Sept 15-17. We will be representing Susan's Spinning Bunny. You can check out Susan's fiber and sock yarn at her website, http://www.spinningbunny.com/.






Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

adopt your own virtual pet!