Thursday, August 10, 2006

 

JUST ANOTHER WEEK

Here it is a Thursday morning at 5:30 AM, and I thought I would let you know what is going on:

Chip'n for Dale ended last week (we collected almost $3,000)
Janette and I are sending out the offering gifts on Friday
I sent Doug the mohair fleece I have gotten from the girl I bought my "Suzie" from. ( He is going to process it into fiber.
I ripped out my Kiri shawl ( I hated knitting it ) , and am now making a landscape shawl ( and I am happy to report, I love it).
I have two different fibers on my two spinning wheels, both are from Susan's Spinning Bunny ( I am spinning on my Lendrum " Blueberry Patch, and on my Susie, "Clematis Vine"
and of course, I am working on a pair of Socks that Rock Socks as well as a shawl, plus a few other projects.

I will try to post some pictures over the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

adopt your own virtual pet!