Friday, August 04, 2006

 

JUST ANOTHER FRIDAY

Here it is my day off, and it is 10 AM and I have already taken Jessie to the Groomer ( I have to pick him up at 11) went to work for a meeting that was postponed, and went food shopping at Publix. I will soon be leaving again to go to the bank, pick up Jessie and go to the UPS store, not necessarily in that order. And then come home and do some much neglected knitting.

Chip 'n for Dale ended Tuesday. I am proud to announce that Janette and I collected almost $3,000, with the help of donations from the fiber community. And the best news yet, was that Dale was released from the hospital at the same time. The only thing we have to do is send off the gifts and that will be next Friday.

Gotta get going, thanks again to everyone for your donations!!!

Dale we love you !!!!!!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

adopt your own virtual pet!