Sunday, July 09, 2006

 

Sunday 5:30 AM Before Work

Let me start by saying, I just can't get Dale and Chip 'n for Dale off my mind. I spoke to Chris ( Dale's husband) on IM yesterday and he said she was feeling a little better. We are now up to $1185.00, but we must raise more. Janette and I (and I am sure all our fellow knitters) will do anything they can to make this a very successful and substantial donation for the Jarrett's.

Yesterday at knitting we were pleasantly suprised when a church group of knitters showed up at Barnes and Noble and joined us. And then Marcie, a knitter from West Palm Beach, joined us as well. They are all such a group of wonderful people (but what else could knitters be), it was like we knew each other for ever. I will post pictures from yesterday, after work.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

adopt your own virtual pet!