Thursday, July 27, 2006

 

And Who Should We Patronize ?

Knitting and spinning has been scarce for me the last month. I have been putting my energy into Chip 'n for Dale. But seeing the money coming in, and the wonderful good wishes for Dale, and generosity of everybody is certaintly worth the time spent.

Janette and I have met and spoken to many caring, generous people. We have dealt with some wonderful and very generous yarn store owners. I will be patronizing and hopefully everybody I know will as well www.spinningbunny.com/, www.heritageyarns.com/, www.knittingzone.com/, and http://www.yarns2ewe.com/. These vendors, donated very generously, while the local yarn stores we have been patronizing, didn't even acknowledge Dale. ( Dale spent many years shopping at these stores ).

Let's all get together and give business to the people who helped us, and the one's who are willing to give back to the knitting community.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

adopt your own virtual pet!