Thursday, June 29, 2006

 

And what's New?

Well, where shall I start. As most of you know I am just a little complusive. I decided last week that I want another spinning wheel. So, I decided to explore ebay. There it was a Majacraft Suzie. At that point I new that I must have it. (yeah, right). So, I placed a bid on it. Meanwhile, I knew I didn't need 3 spinning wheels, so I decided to sell one of the Lendrums. ( the problem with the original Lendrum turned out to be the bobbins I bought from a vendor that claimed to have Lendum bobbins). So, here it is Thursday morning, the proud owner of a Suzie. It will be sent out today, so I imagine I should have it on Monday. I will post pictures upon receipt.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

adopt your own virtual pet!