Wednesday, June 21, 2006

 

And Have I Been Busy

I have been busy the last few days, therefore, I didn't have a chance to write. Janette and I have been very busy working on our latest project, details to follow at a later date. And I have been working on spinning the last 6 ounces of the Blueberry Patch. In fact, tonight I am going to start a scarf with it. I am half way through the Fred Flintstone, Socks that Rock, first sock. I am knitting the wendyknits.net/knit/spirittrail pattern. Steven's sweater is coming along well. I am still working on my shawl. Oh, I forgot about my Fiesta Shawl, it is blocked and all I have to do is put the fringe on. I don't remember if I had mentioned it previously, but I have joined a Sunday Afternoon Guild. Some of the girls that belong to Saturday morning (Barnes and Noble) also belong here. It was a nice afternoon and I am looking forwarded to attending again.

And one might ask what's new? Susan of http://www.spinningbunny.com has come out with a new color sock yarn, Clematis - lavenders and pale orchid with leaf greens. You can check her sight for a picture.

That's it for now, hopefully tonight I will be post pictures of work in progress.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

adopt your own virtual pet!